Part 1 'Operational Assessment, Unlock the Possibilities of your CSI System'
“If you don’t know where you’re going, you’ll end up someplace else.” – Yogi Berra
The same can be said for not knowing where you are starting. Even if you have a clear destination in mind, you risk spending a lot of wasted time, effort and money driving in circles and not making the progress you deserve.
- Has it been longer than 2 yrs since your CSI implementation?
- How much staff turn-over have you had since “Go Live?”
- Do you know if you are using your system effectively?
- Are you on a current version and if not, do you know what you are missing?
- What is the ROI on your CSI investment?
- Does your team have all the tools it needs to be successful?
- How much of your business has regressed to spreadsheets and off-line systems?
- Do you have an accurate, up-to-date picture of what needs your attention the most on a daily basis?
- Are you encumbered with system modifications that you no longer need (or use)?
If you are plagued by the answers to any of these questions, you are a candidate for a CSI Operational Assessment. During this webinar Helmuth Cote will discuss what an Operational Assessment can do for your organization, what’s involved in the process and how to make it happen.
Save the Dates
Part 2: ‘Quality Control System, improve productivity & gain competitive advantage’ - March 5 @2:00PM ET
Part 3: ‘Factory Track, automation from plant floor to warehouse’ - March 26 @2:00PM ET
Part 4: ‘Birst, best in class business analytics and reporting’ - April 17 @2:00PM ET
Part 5: ‘CSI Tech Stack, simple solutions for everyday CSI issues’ - May 14 @2:00PM ET