This role is critical in reaching the marketing pipeline goals aligned to the sales revenue targets. This person will be responsible for working cross-functionally with sales, business development, and strategy to build and execute vertical-centric integrated marketing programs for new business and expanded business within our customer base. The ideal candidate will have a strategic, results-driven mindset with a proven ability to maintain successful relationships with sales and translate business needs to marketing program and pipeline. They are resourceful inside and outside the company, committed to continuous improvement, and passionate about marketing. Experience in marketing of ERP software and business solutions is desired.
- Work with subject matter experts and sales directors to understand the business priorities and incorporate the needs of the business into an integrated marketing plan
- Identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, materials, channels, and calls-to-action for the countries. Advise on campaign concept and creative development to ensure effectiveness for the region.
- Manage project timelines, quality issues, resources, SOW (scope of work) / budget
- Measure and analyze marketing campaigns and demand waterfall and establish a regular reporting cadence with marketing and sales counterparts
- Work alongside the digital campaigns team to advise on digital programs and nurture flows by industry, persona, and solution area.
- Design and execute strategic marketing campaigns across a broad mix of tactics that achieve MQL and pipeline goals; including, but not limited to:
- Evaluating and selecting key industry events for participation; owning the event strategy from creation to execution.
- Designing and executing hosted webinars and in-person events to reach prospects and customers.
- Creating new programs for account based marketing and pipeline acceleration.
- Owning relationships with marketing vendors for lead purchase and online advertising.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field is preferred
- Prior experience in successfully working with sales team to achieve mutual results
- Ability to think strategically, prioritize tasks, and execute with attention to detail
- Knowledge of best practices in modern marketing: persona-centric demand generation, marketing automation, demand waterfall, pipeline acceleration, etc.
- Energetic, high performer with a willingness to take initiative and be resourceful
- Creative thinker who is adept at working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, and comfortable adding new ideas
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in communicating with senior level sales directors
- Manage and effectively use marketing budget and Partner Market Development Funds
- Experience marketing of ERP software and business solutions is desired.
- Note: some travel may be required
- Note: Previous Infor Channel Partner marketing experience is a plus
Apply Today! Email Resume firstname.lastname@example.org